Jubilee Heritage Family Resources is a dynamic organization that has grown from the Sudbury Women's Centre and the Daycare Committee of the Association of United Ukrainian Canadians. The result has been an amalgamation of women's equality and inclusive beliefs. Jubilee provides a hub model of childcare to the City of Greater Sudbury.
A responsive community where all children, families and staff are valued as competent and capable and have the right to accessible high quality early learning programs.
To ensure high quality early learning programs through the understanding of the four foundations for learning and development, which are: Belonging, Well-Being, Engagement and Expression.
What we do everyday has a lasting impact on children’s development, health and well being as they grow and mature in our program. Therefore, through evidence based practice, we will promote, support and model:
· An environment that engages active learning through safe and healthy exploration, play and inquiry.
· Respect for self and others
· Kindness, love, positive attitude
· Individual growth for children, families, providers, staff and Board
· Pedagogical learning opportunities through reflective practice.
· Advocacy for families, as they are experts regarding their children
· Collaborative partnerships